I. Duty & Responsibilities:
1. Develops brand and Business-Building local store marketing promotion and effectively implements local store marketing promotions:
- LSM Promotions Development: develops insight-based and brand-consistent LSM promotions for the region based on the approved objective and strategies
- Promotions implementation(local): Monitors implementation addresses deviations from standards and provides feedback re-promotions, Evaluates result and consolidates learning for the regions
2. Develops the Brief, evaluates creative, and manages the implementation of merchandising materials:
- Merchandising Brief Development: Has the ability to develop a merchandising brief with minimal supervision
- Merchandising Creative judgment: consistently applies the principle and provides strategic inputs to the agency with the merchandising brief as basis
- Monitors the implementation of merchandising materials within the district/channel and promptly addresses deviation from guidelines
3. Manages LSM budget to achieve targets and conducts ROI analyses in developing and evaluating local store marketing activities:
- LSM budget management: Manages LSM budget within the district/channel to achieve brand and business targets
- LSM ROI Analysis: Has the ability to conduct an ROI analysis for a project/activity with supervision
4. Local Market And Competitive Understanding:
- Collect and Integrates local market and competitive understanding with internal data to develop accurate and comprehensive situation analyses for local market.
5. Local Category/Product Activation and Pricing:
- Recommends which categories/product to highlight/push and recommend pricing strategies for categories/product based on local market dynamics and business performance
6. Restaurant Operations Understanding:
- Develops a relevant understanding of SBU Marketing, Store Operations, Commissary, QM, Network Development, Purchasing and R&D for flawless execution of the marketing mix in-store
- Restaurant Operations understanding: Monitors and identifies deviations from the proper execution of the marketing mix in store across the different functions
7. Brand Equity Execution:
- Develops the RBU Marketing Plan, coordinates to execute the SBU Marketing Plan and monitors compliance to the BPR and Store & Visual identify standard with LSM Team
8. Community Relations:
- Develops relationship with key influencers/stakeholder in community to promote good company image and affinity for the brand
9. OOH Media Management:
- OOH site evaluation: Assesses and recommends sites for the area base on OOH principles and business objective
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Foreign Trade, Economics…
- 4 - 5 years relevant working experience in trade marketing/trade category at the same position in FnB/FMCG industry.
- Good knowledge of trade marketing, sales & marketing in FMCG industry.
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation and well-organization skills.
- Problem-solving and planning skills.
- Dynamic, proactive and ready for moving & business trip.
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your CV to email address: email@example.com
Phone: 028 39309081 - ext: 161
Mobile: 098 556 1178