SITE DEVELOPMENT/SITE SELECTION & ACQUISITION OFFICER
This position will responsible for expanding store network with profitable sites for Jollibee Viet Nam by ensuring best site selection and acquisition, location leadership, trade area dominance
II.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquired basic familiarity and knowledge of the geographic profile relevant to the business development thrust of the region. Conducts site mapping together with the Business Development Manager and Operations Managers to identify possible sites for the following year.
- Conducts market assessment by preparing market map, taking note of developments in the market, establishing market forecast and store models considering cannibalization impact to existing stores. Develops entry strategy, discuss and get consensus of Operations Managers.
- Conducts trade area assessment based on the prepared TA map and site ranking as a result of the traffic count process done in established counting zones. Discusses with real Estate group the feasibility of co-branding. Gets consensus of Operations Manager regarding TA.
- Prepares forecast together with Operations Managers and also investment summary for new stores. Prepares Financial Analysis in coordination with Fire and Operations.
- Implement site negotiation follow the rental rates to help the project become viable. Monitors timely site turnover and ensures readiness of site for construction or renovation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in site selection & acquisition of retails industry (Mall) and specifically in leasing field.
- Basic English Communication
- Good computer skills in MS Office: Word and Excel
- Good skills: dynamic, interpersonal, problem solving, analysis, passion to growth.
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org