Human Resources Business Partner - Business Unit
I. Mô tả công việc
Department/Unit: Jollibee Business Unit
Reports to: Business Unit Head
Supervise: Regional HRBP
Co-ordinating with: Quality Management, Regional Managers, Area Managers, Stores Management Team
Job holder will help to build a good working environment via providing enough manpower supply, to provide qualified technicial trainings, to provide activities that sharpen company's core values and recognize hi-po talents for the entire Business Unit (Network Development, Design and Construction, Operations)
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare workforce planning for the whole Business Unit, conduct internal/ external recruitment for all levels in restaurants, vacancies for Business Unit until the vacancy is filled up
- Provide new employee orientation program [NEOP] for new hires and new promoted staff
- Monitor probation period to integrate new hires with store team until line manager confirm pass probation.
- Conduct training need analysis, prepare annual training plan and provide qualifed functional and competency training for store management team
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of post training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Recognise store hi-po talents [Crew Leader, ASM] via internal promoted assessment, conduct internal assessment for SM level up, develop talent pool for Business Unit and advise RM/Regional HRBP on manpower arrangement for all levels.
- Work with RM of the region or across region to update staff in store all chances of career movement and development.
Compensation & Benefits
- Cascade and consult stores on C&B related policies [monthly payroll, annual merit increase, 13th salary, personal income tax, C&B policies]; provide feedback of stores to C&B team.
- Provide inputs for C&B team to build up competitive remuneration structure.
- Works with restaurant managers and employees to investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Build up and cascade all employee engagement programs [annual team building, core values, wellness, inspirational programs, convention, etc.]
- Organise workshops, talk-shows, discussions/dialogues to embed store team on values and orient store team behaviours to demonstrate core values
- Administers HR related working procedures and ensure these procedures are executed well at stores
- Works with managers and employees to investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Cascades all employee engagement programs [value, wellness, inspirational programs]
- Consults leader of the business unit strategic human resources matters
- Conducts HRBP annual planning and monitoring stores' manpower budgets
1. Recruitment supply is met with manpower need
2. Annual Trainning Needs Analysis of the Business Unit are met
3. C & B and Employee relations are achieved with the standard of Jollibee Viet Nam on C & B and ER criteria in Employee Engagement Survey
4. Disciplinary actions are resolved thoroughly [if have any]; ER programs are implemented as planning
5. Staff’s functional and competency capabilities are met with the job requirements
II. Yêu cầu công việc
Skills / Qualifications
- Male or Female, Vietnamese. Having at least 4 years experience in position of Human Resources Manager. Job holder should have good knowledge of Viet Nam labour code.
- University graduates in HRM, Business Administration or equilavlent
- English proffiency: advance level in 4 skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writting)
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and persuasive skill
- Project management skill
- Adaptive to change
- Strong business acumen
- Planning skill
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Willingness for travelling across Viet Nam
- Working hours: Mondays - Fridays (9:00 - 18:00), and during weekends if needed
III. Hồ sơ yêu cầu
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your CV to email address: email@example.com